sometimes its the simplest things that make us happy….
1. continue to be as happy as i was at age 26 (what a good year!)
2. learn more about sharks. because i can.
3. find a diet regimen that works well with my IBD (a challenge, since your body doesnt always except the same things)
4. go on more dates.
5. become a damn good thrift shopper.
6. build an even more amazing team at work.
7. maintain a healthy, consistent weight (even while being on steroids).
8. play “future days” on the piano by heart.
9. rehab my knee to be the strongest its ever been (including before surgery)
10. have mom & dad both guest blog.
11. find a hobby i am good at.
12. partner up with BloodCenter of WI for a Green Bay blood drive.
13.1 = run a half marathon with Team Challenge Wisconsin.
14. give support groups another chance.
15. become a ‘big sister’.
16. pay off a chunk of my medical debt.
17. actually read the magazines i get.
18. become more extroverted.
19. learn how to finally perfectly poach an egg.
20. pray more.
21. grow my own vegetables.
22. learn to french braid.
23. be more creative.
24. write more snail mail.
25. go paleo for 1 month.
27. develop #purpleproject into a long-term plan… 🙂